1. Riding a baby bike will ensure your child has good posture and overall spinal health. Back problems in modern children are mainly associated with leading a sedentary lifestyle, incorrect back position during classes.
The best solution to these problems will be cycling, which promotes the development of long muscles, muscles of the back and lower back. While riding a bicycle, the baby rests on the steering wheel with his hands, which means that the load on the spine decreases, but at the same time it remains in good shape.
2. Thanks to riding a children’s bicycle, endurance is increased, the heart and blood vessels are trained and strengthened. Unbeknownst to himself, the baby will travel more and more distance each time, developing willpower and endurance.
3. Dynamic movements uphill and down, as well as “dancing on the pedals”, alternating tension of the muscles of the back and belt will provide good blood supply, lead to excellent physical shape, strengthen the muscles of the legs, back, arms of the baby.
4. By increasing the amount of inhaled air, there is a significant improvement in lung function. This is not the stale air of a stuffy room, but fresh, especially if the child is riding in the park. Stabilization of the lungs provides oxygen to all other organs, including the brain.
5. Also, cycling helps to improve metabolism in the body. All this is possible thanks to proper breathing, which allows the blood to receive all the necessary nutrients in a timely manner, as well as due to active physical activity, which improves appetite.
6. Riding a bicycle requires constant balance control from the child, she perfectly trains the vestibular apparatus and develops coordination.
7. The use of the bicycle for children is also manifested in the fact that riding helps prevent myopia in the baby. The children read or write a lot, focusing their eyes on a very close notebook or book, which causes various visual impairments. Riding a bicycle, on the contrary, requires a careful look into the distance.
8. A child’s body developed by training has a greater resistance to pathogenic infections. According to statistics, children who regularly ride a bike are much less likely to get colds and flu in the winter.
Inadequate physical activity can cause fatigue, which affects the child’s learning and well-being. A bicycle will help solve this problem – if a beautiful, shiny iron horse is standing behind the door, the baby will no longer want to sit all day on the TV or at the computer.